If you have come across this article, you have probably got your own copy of Black Ops Zombies (Call of Duty) game and are now looking for cheats to help you get through each round in no time. Well, that is just understandable as the game may sometimes seem a bit hard to play, especially if there are numerous batches of zombiescoming out from every corner. Whether your goal is topass wave 30 or even make it to over wave 99, this useful guide will help you along the way.
COD – BLACK OPS TERMINAL CODES LIST (ZOMBIES MODE)
Here is a full list of cheat commands that you can use in playing this Call of Duty game. However, you can only enter these codes once you have freed yourself from restraints and found the terminal.
HOW TO FREE YOURSELF FROM RESTRAINTS?
On the main menu, you will see that your character is fastened in a chair. To free yourself from restraints, press the trigger buttons several times. This will free you from being locked in that chair.
WHERE ISTHE TERMINAL?
The terminal can be found at the back of the chair you were locked from. Move around that chair and you’ll see the terminal that you will use in entering these cheat codes:
* 3ARC INTEL – This will unlock the intel information. However, when you use this code, you can not earn the Closer Analysis trophy.
* 3ARC UNLOCK – This code unlocks Dead Ops 5 Zombies mode map, the text-based adventure game Zork: Great Underground Empire, and all missions within the game.
* DOA – This command opens the mini game Dead Ops Arcade.
* ALICIA – When you enter this code, the therapist game Alicia will be unlocked.
* HELLO SAILOR/ZORK – Entering this command will open the Zork: Great Underground Empire game. In addition, it will unlock the trophy Eaten By Grue.
* CAT/PRINT filename – This command should be used if you like to open a specific file within the game.
* HELP – Typing this code will display all the available commands in the terminal.
* DIR – This code lists all the files you should use together with the CAT/PRINT command.
* LS – Use this code to see all the files listed inside the directory.
* LOGIN – This allows you to log-in using your username together with your password in an instant.
* WHO – Use this code if you like to see the list of user names that you can use together with the RLOGIN command.
* MAIL – This command opens a mail folder for the current user.
* ENCODE – This encodes a string by using CIA’s cypher.
* DECODE – On the contrary, this decodes a string by using CIA’s cypher.
USEFUL TIPS ON PLAYING BLACK OPS ZOMBIES
TIP #1: Rack up your points fast.
You can achieve this by doing the following: In the first rounds of the game, allow the zombies to destroy the barriers and once they start coming out, shoot all of them using a pistol for three or four times the finish them off with a knife.
From rounds one to three, the zombies typically die with just a single knife slash or around 8 shots when you decide to use a pistol. For this reason, avoid using the pistol in killing zombies so that your ammo will not run out before you are able to collect the Max Ammo.
It is also recommended not to purchase any weapon during the first rounds and to wait until you are able to get weapons like Steakout or MP-40. Remember to rebuild the barriers as well, after you’ve killed the zombies that passed through them.
TIP #2: Keep an eye on your barrier.
You can get through the first rounds very easily, just remember to keep an eye on your barrier. After you’ve killed the zombies that broke the barriers, you will get free power-ups like Instant Kill, Max Ammo, Double Points, and many more. Shooting and using knife afterwards will give you more points, just remember to watch your back.
TIP#3: Try leaving a crawler.
This tip is one of the most important pointers you have to keep in mind, especially when you reached higher rounds. To do this, just blast a bunch of zombies by throwing a grenade, rebuild while you avoid the crawler, gather the free weapons, and prepare for the next batch of zombies. This is surely a great time to mess around and relax a bit, you just have to remember to prepare for more zombies after you’ve killed the crawler.
TIP #4: Buy a mystery box.
The mystery box costs 950 points, but it is well worth it. This is because this box will save your life literally, especially if opening the mystery box gives you a thunder gun. This is one of the most powerful weapons, together with the ray gun, even if they are not yet upgraded. Once you get a thunder gun, try blasting a large bunch of zombies and you can surely get through the game even if you have passed round 20.
TIP #5: Upgrade your weapons.
To do this, you have to use Kino Der Toten. Then, open all doors for you to see the teleporter. To activate the teleporter, you have to go to the main room and then turn it on. The teleporter enables you to upgrade the weapons for 5000 points, so you have to upgrade your most powerful weapon at hand. For example, if your best weapon is a thunder gun, try to upgrade it to have more shots and rounds.
TIP #6: Purchase power-ups.
As you advance into higher rounds, you will earn more points. Use these points to purchase power ups to help you on each round. In the game, you’ll see different vending machines where you can buy useful power ups such as faster reload, quick revive, and many more. These power ups usually cost 2500 points, so try to save your points for you to afford them.
There you have the cheat codes, guides, and tips for the Zombies mode of Call Of Duty. Apply these tips while you are on gameplay and for sure, you will make it to the last round effortlessly. Good luck!
Comments are closed.